Museum News Archives
- DuSable Museum is a Proud Member of Museum Campus South!
- 41st Annual Arts & Crafts Festival
- Join us for an improvisational mini concert by leading ladies of AACM!
- The DuSable Museum is proud to be a 2013-2014 Community Partner of Clear Channel Entertainment, Inc.
- Summer 2014 Newsletter
- HALF OF A YELLOW SUN
- Will Downing recently purchased his membership to the The DuSable Museum. Are you a Member?
- Join us for the 2nd Annual Civil War Family Day: The Battle of Nashville!
- A Celebration of Yemanjá
- Du Something Creative! Du YOU!
- QUESTION BRIDGE: BLACK MALES - MOTHER TO SON: A FRANK DISCUSSION AND LETTERS OF LOVE
- The DuSable Museum Presents Question Bridge: A Dialogue Amongst Black Men (Thursday, April 24th)
- “Suite DuSable: A Vision of Faith”
- When Freedom Replaced Fear: Illinois and the Underground Railroad
- Blacks and Jews (Film)
- “Roots in the Real World: African American Ecology”
- The New Jim Crow :: A DuSable Museum Book Club Discussion
- Join us for Founder’s Day 2013!
- Endangered Species: A Very Special Gallery Talk with artist Raub Welch
- Museum Day Live! comes to The DuSable Museum of African American History this Saturday, Sept. 28th
- Join us for the, “AFRICOBRA: Art & Impact” – Closing Reception!
- City of Chicago celebrates its First Annual ‘Chaka Khan Day’!
- The DuSable Partners with Macy’s For Eighth Annual “Shop For a Cause”
- Summer 2013 Newsletter
- From The Emancipation Proclamation To The 13th Amendment
- This Fragile Life: A Mother’s Story of a Bi-Polar-Son
- DuSable Museum Members may now take advantage of very special discounts on a production of “Jitney”!
- Shona Sculptures at the Du!
- “Sax in the City: A Tribute to Von Freeman”, first in series of Jazz Concerts at The DuSable!
- March Calendar of Events!
- “Songs For DuSable - A Musical Celebration”
- DuSable Museum Board of Trustees Appoints New Chairman