The new DuSable Museum mobile web app runs on iPhone, Android, and other advanced phones that support HTML5. You can view admission information and read up on the latest exhibits and events, even when your phone isn’t connected to the cell network or WiFi.
Install the app on your iPhone:
- Open Safari and load https://www.dusablemuseum.org.
- Follow the instructions in the “Install this web app on your phone” prompt.
The DuSable mobile web app will now appear on your home screen along with all your other apps.
Install the app on your Android phone:
- Open the Browser and load https://www.dusablemuseum.org.
- Press the Menu button, tap Bookmarks, and tap Add.
- Tap and hold the newly created bookmark, and tap “Add shortcut to Home” from the menu.
The DuSable mobile web app will now appear on your Android home screen.